We are currently looking for a Market Access Consultant for the BeNeLux team to sustain our growth.
Vivactis-HM3A provides Market Access consultancy for pharmaceuticals, medical devices, vaccines and diagnostics. Vivactis-HM3A is a member of the Vivactis group. The group offers a comprehensive range of services along the entire pharmaceutical value chain.
We provide Market Access consultancy at every level, including: strategic counselling, payer’s research, price determination, reimbursement filing and health economics services. Our client portfolio includes small to medium sized biotech and medical device companies, as we well as large pharmaceutical companies.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Within this role you will be servicing a range of pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics clients across a broad range of activities.
- In your role you will manage your own projects. In addition, will be acting as a project director working alongside the General Manager keeping oversight of all running projects to ensure projects meet to the deadlines set out.
- Define optimal pricing & reimbursement and evidence generation strategies for new products and for line extensions considering the specificity of the local and European environment, in collaboration with all involved departments across the clients’ organization.
- Prepare reimbursement applications for new products and for line extensions to obtain the inclusion of the product in the list of reimbursed products at the best possible reimbursement conditions. This will be in collaboration with one of our Health Economics experts.
- Maintain reimbursement throughout the product life cycle (revisions, new indications, arrival of generics…).
- Participate as Market Access representative in relevant meetings toward the public affairs for the clients of the group
- Act as a Project Manager for European projects collaborating with local offices and partners.
- A master degree in life science.
- Proven experience of at least 3-year in Market Access in Belgium and/or the Netherlands.
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent oral and writing skills to handle relationships with high level stakeholders
- Organization and planning skills. Ability to prioritize work according to the priorities of the business. Sense of urgency is critical to avoid any delay in submissions/answers
- Strong Analytical skills
- Critical thinking
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent team player